Friday, December 11, 2015

Interview with Dr. Foojan Zeine, Psy.D. on my Emotional Core Therapy Process


Check out my interview with Dr. Foojan Zeine, Psy.D., MFT as I discuss my Emotional Core Therapy process and key ways to reducing stress and releasing.

Dr Foojan Zeine interviews Robert Moylan, LCPC about Emotional Core Therapy

Dr. Foojan Zeine, Psychotherapist interviews Mr. Robert Moylan, LCPC, about his therapeutic model "Emotional Core Therapy". Mr. Moylan talks about 4 core emotions that when released it reduces the stress that one experiences. He also talked about ways of releasing.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful interviewer and interviewee. I have been in and out of therapy for 20 years but sad to say I have not learned very many USEFUL tools to use OUTSIDE of a therapist's office until recently. I saw Bob for therapy earlier this year after substance abuse issues and that changed things really quick! What I love about the Emotional Core Therapy approach is it works WITH the body and mind. Many therapy strategies that I've tried were not useful to me because they take me out of what is happening to me and my body and mind. Bob's approach was easy to learn. I read Bob's book while in therapy and quickly built up tools to use outside of his office in my everyday life. I'm here to testify that once I stopped overthinking what was happening during stress, and used this approach, I have been able to handle stress much better (without any mind alternating substances! Which numb ALL of the 4 emotions btw!) This works just try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post...I look forward to reading more, and getting a more active part in the talks here, whilst picking up some knowledge as well.. i was looking this blog
    laminar air flow manufacturers

    laminar air flow manufacturers

    ReplyDelete

  3. This was a useful post and I think it's fairly easy to see in the other reviews, so this post is well written and useful. Keep up the good work.i was looking this blog hot air oven manufacture

    hot air oven manufactuers

    ReplyDelete